- The expertise of its practitioners
- The respect we give to our clients
- Our determination to achieve results that will benefit our clients
- Our commitment to providing equality of opportunity for all who work with us
- Having effective systems and processes to support the provision of an excellent client service
- Being effectively managed
We recruit our staff in accordance with our values and we welcome hearing from candidates who have a commitment to our practice areas and share our values. In return, we offer a supportive and positive working environment with opportunities for progression. As a relatively new practice, joining our team offers an exciting opportunity to play a key part in the development and growth of our business.
Our Firm – Mission & Values
- To provide exceptional legal services for individuals by having a deep understanding of their requirements
- To develop and maintain open long term relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
- To create an environment that empowers individuals to thrive and exceed expectations
- Excellence – we bring market leading expertise, knowledge and intuition to deliver results that are on time and right for the client
- Straightforward – we make the complicated simple by taking a no-nonsense approach
- Practical – we take a flexible approach and provide realistic solutions that work
- Empowering – we provide the tools and support to our clients and colleagues enabling them to succeed
- Fair – we achieve outcomes that are transparent and person-centred in an environment where everyone has equal opportunities
Perks and Benefits
A nominated person to be paid 4 x annual salary should an employee die whilst employed by the Firm.
With Juno wellbeing platform contribution of £35.00 per month per employee.
Pay based on years of service as follows:
- 26 weeks – 2 years’ service – paid at SMP rate for the Ordinary Maternity Leave period followed by a return-to-work bonus of 4 weeks at full salary pay*
- 2-5 years’ service – 8 weeks at full pay then 8 weeks at half pay, the remainder of the Ordinary Maternity Leave period to be paid at SMP, plus a return-to-work bonus of 4 weeks at full salary pay*
- 5 years+ – 12 weeks at full pay then 12 weeks at half pay, the remainder of the Ordinary Maternity Leave period to be paid at SMP, plus a return-to-work bonus of 4 weeks at full salary pay*
*conditional to the employee returning to work for at least a three month period.
Enhanced Paternity Leave pay of 4 weeks at full pay once an employee has reached 2 years’ service.
Enhanced Adoption Leave pay to match that of the Enhanced Maternity Leave pay based on years of service as set-out above.
2 weeks at full pay rather than Statutory Pay in the event of a loss of a child.
3 days of paid leave in the event of an employee or their partner suffering a miscarriage before the 24th week of pregnancy.
2 days of paid leave for those welcoming a new puppy into their immediate family.
Enhanced sick pay based on years of service as follows:
- First year of service – 2 days at full pay then SSP
- Second year of service – 4 days at full pay then SSP
- Third year of service – 6 days at full pay then SSP
- Fourth year of service – 8 days at full pay then SSP
- Fifth+ year of service – 10 days at full pay then SSP.
Up to 2 days of paid leave to be taken at the employee’s discretion if a short break from work is needed (as per the procedure set-out in the current Staff Manual).
An additional day of annual leave to be taken either on an employee’s birthday or if this falls over a weekend on the Friday before or the Monday after.
Increased employer pension contribution of 1% from the required minimum amount should the employee match the increase of 1%, for eligible employees.
A loan amount of up to £10,000.00 towards qualification courses and/or other relevant courses such as the SQE prep course. The amount to be repaid by the employee by deduction from monthly salary payments.
Discretionary loans available to employees for amounts up to £10,000.00 to be repaid by the employee by deduction from monthly salary payment.
Railcard paid by the Firm for those employees who are eligible and travel by train for work purposes.
Available to those with over 7 years of service. A discretionary permitted career break, for example for travelling abroad without losing the benefits of continuous employment. For a maximum period of 12 months.
Access to the Firm’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.