As a Firm that specialises in Mental Capacity and Mental Health issues, we have additional Equality and Diversity obligations to ensure that our services are accessible to all of our clients.
2. Equality and Diversity Policy
Our Equality and Diversity Policy is contained within our Office Manual and is reviewed and updated in June each year. A copy of our Equality and Diversity Policy is available to our clients on request.
3. Equality and Diversity Representative
The Equality and Diversity Representative for our Firm is Lauren Crow.
If you feel that you have been discriminated against whilst accessing or trying to access our services and/or have any other issues in relation to Equality and Diversity, please contact Lauren using the following details:
Phone: 0115 695 0084
4. Availability to the Public
We will ensure that our Equality and Diversity procedures are available to the public in the following ways:-
- this Communications Plan is published on our website so that all of our clients are aware of our Equality and Diversity Policy and that a copy can be provided on request
- our Equality and Diversity Policy is referred to in our terms of business which is sent to each and every client
- all personnel, including directors and support staff, are trained in relation to Equality and Diversity issues on an annual basis
- we ask all clients at the point of first contact with our Firm, whether any reasonable adjustments are required in order for them to access our services and/or to communicate with us for the duration of their matter
- this Communication Plan is reviewed in June each year to establish whether any amendments are required to ensure that we continue to meet our Equality and Diversity obligations to our clients.